Friday, April 26, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #83

Good afternoon!

I'm here to post a couple of cards quickly before I leave to pick up the little piglets from school. They will be so glad it's Friday and get to "stay up late" tonight. :)

I spent some time playing this morning in my crafty space enjoying a beautiful Friday myself.

Here is the Freshly Made challenge for this week:



Here is my card using the sketch -- I opted to make a tag for my "accent panel" to shake things up a bit.


I loved the "natural" look with the accent pieces backed by the Kraft card base. I embossed the Sweet Leaf cardstock panel with my Cuttlebug, stamped the Botanical Silhouettes flowers in Tulip and Sweet Leaf and the sentiment in Cocoa.

It was the most fun. (And, I'm still loving the embossing these days!)

Thank you for stopping by to visit! Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love the bright flowers popping off the tag! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Mandy! I love those flowers and love how some are popped up! Super colours!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! Love the way you have extended the flowers outside the tag!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts