Friday, December 26, 2014

December 2014 PaperTrey Ink Blog Hop

Blog-hop-logo


Hello! I hope everyone has been able to get some much needed R&R after the holidays has wiped us all out! I've actually had a nap today and think I could squeeze in another! Yikes. We are all SO tired!

I did manage to play along with PTI's Monthly Blog Hop today. First time I've had a chance in several months. I'm not totally happy with my card, but I still like the *idea* of it. I think it's the sentiment I'm not liking? Or the sentiment stamped in black is throwing me? Anyway, here it is!

Inspiration photos:

(Silver & Gold)
Silver & gold 1Silver & gold 2Silver & gold 3

I used the O'Tannenbaum set and a piece of gold cardstock I had from a Christmas Card kit.

I embossed the tree in gold and the "leaves" in silver. The sentiment is from Boutique Borders: Thanks. I added a silver washi and sequin from my CTMH stash. This one was very simple and quick! In fact, I made it while on the phone with my sister! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!

God Bless,
Mandy Pin It

5 comments:

  1. So very pretty! Lovin' the gorgeous shimmery metallic like tree! Happy holidays and happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Mandy! I thought your tree was a die cut, it is so perfectly embossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Mandy! I can't believe you made it while on the phone! You're a very clever multi-tasker! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts