Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December Paper Smooches Guest Designer – Week 4


Merry Christmas Eve! I am so happy to be sharing another card for this month’s Guest Designer spot with Paper Smooches. I have had “the most fun” this month.


For this card, I used some masking and triple die-cutting and just played. I used the Lots of Love stamp set and the Love & Cherish dies.


 

I used the bold flourished heart from this set and stamped it repeatedly around a circle, masking with each overlap. I then colored them using Spectrum Noir Markers in a pseudo-rainbow pattern. (I don’t want to talk about it.)

For the sentiment, I die-cut the love three times and layered it to make it thicker and have some dimension. I masked the LOVE YOU stamp to use only the “YOU”. I layered a piece of black glitter paper underneath for a little extra pizzazz. The heart in the top corner is also die cut from the Love and Cherish die set.

Be sure to check out the new goodies offered in the Paper Smooches Store here.

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!

God Bless and Merry Christmas,

Mandy
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts