Saturday, April 11, 2015

Playing with New Goodies

Hello!

I'm taking a few moments on a beautiful afternoon to share a couple of cards I made this week. (One today after Mr. FedEx got here. Make-uh me SO Happy!)



I used my new MFT LJD You're the Sweetest stamp set. I got it because it's one I think I will use a lot. SO many cute things every month (from many, many companies) it's so hard to choose. But, one of my biggest culling processes is to think about if I would use something repeatedly or not. This one can easily be a favorite - I can tell.



 
 
I used my Harlequin stencil with a die-cut circle as a mask and Limelight ink. The cupcake is die cut using the Sweet Treats dies and CTMH cardstock in Tulip, Blush, Cocoa, and Crème Brulee. I stamped the sentiment in Hybrid Black Licorice ink using the Totally Happy stamp set. I die cut my panel using Blueprints 13 and layered it all on Ripe Raspberry cardstock base. Phew!
 
The current MFT Sketch challenge is my layout inspiration:
 
 
I'm also playing along with Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes and 4 Crafty Chicks - Die Cuts challenge.


Next, I'm sharing this pretty floral card I made this week. I was inspired by the beautiful Anna Griffin Designer Papers! I've wanted to layer over this piece with the roses and finally got around to doing it.

 
 
I used Black PTI cardstock for the base and CTMH Pixie cardstock for the pink mats under my accent pieces. The sentiment is stamped from a Verve Plain Jane stamp and the outline is hand drawn.
 


That's all for me tonight -- short post -- KP duty calls! (As always.)

Thanks SO much for stopping by to visit! Please come back soon! I love visitors and regulars, too. ;)

God Bless,
Mandy


James 1:19  (NKJV) New King James Version
      "So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;" Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Your cards are both gorgeous Mandy:) Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Love the first one. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous cards, Mandy! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy card - love that limelight ink! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love your die cuts! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. what great cards!! love that birthday cupcake one :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing cards!! Love to see your take on the MFT sketch and I love how yummy your cupcake card looks!! I am so excited about that stencil you used behind the cupcake!! And your designer paper card was just beautiful and that paper was just bursting with rich colors and tones!!! So glad to know you!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts