Thursday, January 7, 2016

2 Creative Chicks Showcase #1

Hello!

I'm sharing my first post as a DT Member over at 2 Creative Chicks challenge blog. :) It's a monthly Anything Goes showcase, so it's easy to play along each time. Please come over and check it out - join in the fun.

For my first project, I've made a card for my sister-in-law. Lord willing, we will be getting another niece or nephew this July. ;) The Piglets are quite excited, but I'm not sure The Sultan realizes just yet that he really won't have a new playmate (9 year age gap probably won't work.) :) It's all super sweet.

I used my Taylored Expressions Wash. Dry. Repeat. stamp set and MFT Square Grid stencil.



I lightly sponged MFT Limelight ink over the stencil on my card base. The stove/oven was stamped on another piece of paper, colored, and hand trimmed. I popped it up on foam tape and added the little heart from the set and colored it, as well. I then just stamped the sentiment in Onyx Black VersaFine ink and that was it. Super simple and fun to make. :)

That's all for me this time. Thanks SO much for stopping by to visit. I hope you come back again soon! And, don't forget to check out 2 Creative Chicks and play along. 




 

Challenge#1
Starts Jan. 1, 2016
Ends Jan. 31, 2016
Click HERE to link up!



God Bless, 
Mandy

Luke 2:14   NKJV  (New King James Version)
     "Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!"


 
Pin It

4 comments:

Popular Posts