Sunday, August 28, 2016

Christmas Card Challenges - #38 - Anything Goes



Hello!

It's time for another week over at Christmas Card Challenges! This week is Anything Goes - and that's always fun - especially with Christmas. Christmas cards are still my favorite to make - even after all these years of card making! I love sending them out even more. :)




I used my Tim Holtz Mini Blueprints stamp set to stamp off this cute little paper coffee cup and colored it with PrismaColor Pencils. I die cut the banner with MFT Stitched Jumbo Fishtail FlagSTAX DieNamics and layered it over various patterned paper strips.  The sentiment is stamped from my MFT Hug In A Mug stamp set. 


Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! Please come back again soon! :)

God Bless,
Mandy


Pin It

1 comment:

Popular Posts